Tuesday, July 12, 2011

KC Bridal Shower

This past weekend was filled with wedding planning, relaxation and good friends!  My best friend from college and Matron-of-Honor, Leah Benson and a good friend from Kansas City and bridesmaid, Megan Coffey threw me a bridal shower for the Kansas City friends here in town.  It was a wonderful Saturday afternoon.  I am so thankful and blessed to have all of you in my life.  I look forward to many more years together as friends! :)

Decorations done by Megan 

Yummy snacks all colored red for the theme! :) 

Decorations by the fireplace where I sat 

 Drink table with all red drinks and notice the flowers to match the flowers in the bouquets.

Leah hand made me table napkins from her new sewing machine! 

The group minus Leah who was kind enough to take the photos!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! And so glad you had a good time. :) Mission accomplished!

    ReplyDelete