Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Restaurants & Neat Gift

Bryan and I were out one night running errands last week and as we were deciding where to eat dinner we decided to go to Firehouse Subs....delicious subs with lots of meat!


However, on the way there we saw the new restaurant called UnForked.  So...naturally when we decided to delay the start of small group by one week and when Kandace and Matthew (friends from small group) asked if we were interested last night, we went.  Bryan tried two of their tacos, of which he liked for the most part and I tried their Chicken Torta which was delicious!  It's a pretty neat place.



Kandace is also playing a part in the wedding and helping out!  She was unable to make the shower on Saturday, but was still so thoughtful to bring a gift last night.  And let me say...wow!  It was so thoughtful, creative and such a wonderful gift!



Caserole Carrier :)

Well on to Thank You cards!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked it! That's the one thing I didn't get for our wedding and now, when go to family dinners or cook-outs, I had to wrap the casseroles up in towels because I didn't have anything! :) Hope it comes in handy!

    ReplyDelete