Monday, November 7, 2011

Honeymoon

Though most people stated...I can't believe you're letting Bryan plan the whole honeymoon...I had no doubts or worries whatsoever.  Bryan did a wonderful job planning our honeymoon....a surprise 7 night trip to Cancun...staying at the Moon Palace Nizuc resort (thanks to my uncle Tom and aunt Cora Lea for letting us use their share).

I found out where we were going as we approached the gate :)

 
Our room - ocean view

Day 2 - Tulum (Mayan Ruins)

The beaches at Tulum were incredible! 

 Day 3 - Golfing on The Jungles course

 Golfing on The Dunes course

 Day 4 - Jungle
Twister boat, jet skis and then snorkeling

 VIP members - drinks and appetizers

 Honeymooners dinner - steak & shrimp...mmmm

Day 5 - heading to Isla Mujeres (Island of the Women)

Saw my favorite animal

Downtown Isla Mujeres = shopping = Nicole didn't buy a thing!

Day 6 = Pool Day - Bryan pointing out our room

Day 6 - pool day

Lobster dinner by the ocean

Day 7 = Spa Day (I got a facial, 25 min back massage, hot stone massage, mani & pedi for $10 thanks to the deals uncle Tom has with the resort)

 
Typical honeymoon photo

Last night dinner at our favorite restaurant - Mo No Mo Hana

Day 8 = Good bye Cancun...hello reality

What a great honeymoon!  This was the first time Bryan and I had spent more than 1 day alone together for the past two years...hard to believe it took that long.  We're going to make it a point to do a "vacation" alone every year!  Don't get me wrong, we love going to see family and friends too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment